WE’RE IN THE BUSINESS SUCCESS BUSINESS
What We Do
Plain and simple, we get businesses off the ground. Covenant provides three core services. Agile Mentoring to develop your business. Agile Leadership to better define your business and Agile Training to deliver successful change. We help those who have a great idea, turn it into a successful business and those who already have a business to develop better ideas, products, services and business growth opportunities.
Agile Business Mentoring
Agile Business Leadership
Agile Business Training
Agile Business Mentor
Agile Mentor serves those starting out in business, those needing to grow and those needing a long term strategy. Whether looking for financial investment or needing a clear plan to launch and or sustain your business venture, Agile Mentor services provides the tools for all stages of your business growth.
Agile Mentor Start-Up
Who buys Agile Mentor Start-Up?
- You have been self-employed or a sole trader and want to take your skill, qualification or trade and make it a business.
- You have an idea but don’t know how to turn it into a successful business
- You know how to make money but don’t know how to start a business
- You have a hobby that you think could be a business
Agile Mentor Growth Builder
Who Buys Agile Mentor Growth Builder?
- You have a business and want to expand and produce more products
- You are expanding and need to establish locations and recruit staff
- You have client base but no realistic sales pipeline and customer relationship approach
- You want to explore new markets but need expertise to assess the viability
- You have cash flow but need to plan financially for growt and services.
Agile Mentor Elite
Who Buys Agile Mentor Elite?
- Your a successful medium sized business and your plateauing
- You had successful products but now yoour market share is waning. Your being caught and your not sure of your next move.
- You organisation is wading through operational churn and you can’t optimize in the ways needed to become an elite business
- Any ideas of planning for the future are unreachable. Your business is reactive for the wrong reasons.
- The skill mix, leadership portfolios and strategy of your senior team needs a rework
Agile Mentor Support
Agile Mentor Support is a phone and webex business support service that enables you get instant help with your business when you need it.
- Ever wondered how much you have spent getting advice on the phone from your traditional business mentor?
- Don’t have time to arrange a face to face meeting and think it will cost you time and money you don’t have?
- Need a quick answer to deal with an emerging issue and simply need another ear to help you decide what to do?
- Need to know that someone understands your business and can speak to it quickly and comprehensively to help you move?
Agile Mentor Support deals directly with those issues. Offering set support hours per month, every month just like an IT help-desk, but for business. You don’t even need to be an existing client.
Many consultancies drive at the point in your business that will cause the least upheaval. That works well by talking to executive board members for a while. They aim at placing emphasis on a high-level strategy that takes even more money to deliver and stitches you into a lengthy contract. How many of your executive board actually have a grasp on the reality of the engines of activity beneath them and have the time to examine them?
Consult Covenant does that for you and works through your entire organisation proposing a truly consultative approach. By that we mean earmarking key objectives, establishing deliverables, critical success factors, expected outcomes, milestones and structured planning and costing to enable your organisation to maximise its time working with us. We don’t linger. We are focused and target driven.
Developing a Proposal
Some small businesses are highly innovative and need to create proposals to win clients. These clients want to invest with you but need the whole project shaping to make the best opportunity. If you not drafted a formal proposal or have had proposals rejected, where do you start, what do you do?
Covenant have a successful formula for this part of business development and will mentor you through the process. Each element of the proposal should speak to the steady building of a relationship. Successful proposals are built on understanding the customer’s needs, describing the intentions, scope and deliverables, pricing, and the expected return on their investment. With those in place you can show what success looks like and have also neatly built the confidence that you know what you are doing. The offer is clear, the value is clear and the return looks pleasing too.
Sales Process & Development
Service & Product Development
FROM OUR BLOG
SPEAK TO BUSINESS
We’re committed to helping organizations like yours triumph in competitive business environments. We provide a range of educational articles and content to help businesses like yours move closer to your goals. Leverage our expertise and years of experience to better manage your business. Enjoy our articles!
HAVE A QUESTION?